Agreement to full terms and conditions of business
Ezze Mobility Hire accept no liability for any incidents arising from the use or misuse of the wheelchair or mobility scooter. Please familiarise yourself with all the functions of the wheelchair or mobility scooter before use. We are more than happy to show you all the functions of the wheelchair or mobility scooter before use.If there is any damage or defect, then the wheelchair or mobility scooter must not be used, and we must be notified immediately on the number below. The hirer is responsible for loss of, or damage to, the wheelchair whilst in their possession regardless of cause. Repairs will be charged at cost (parts and labour). Replacement charge for a lost, stolen or non-returned wheelchair is currently full retail price (in addition to rental charges paid). Lost cushions are charged at retail price. All prices subject to change.
Extension of hire
Extension of the original confirmed hire period must be advised at least 24hrs before the return time. Any additional costs incurred by Ezze Mobility Hire. in relation to pick-up or return of a wheelchair, other than those included in the booking confirmation, will be chargeable to the hirer.
Change of location
The delivery and return location can be changed up to 24 hours in advance. If the new location has a higher fee that will be charged to your cards. If the new location has a lower fee then a refund of the difference will be made to your card
A deposit of £80 for a wheelchair or £200/ £250 for a mobility scooter is required, and returned once the wheelchair is returned to us safely. There is also a non refundable administration fee of £25.
You can cancel at anytime with just a £10 admin fee being applied to pre-booked wheelchairs or mobility scooters
Extra charges for loss, damage or non-return:
- On return the wheelchair should be ready for collection at the confirmed pick-up time. Extra charges will be made if the wheelchair is not available at the confirmed return time.
- All wheelchairs are inspected, serviced and cleaned before delivery. Fair wear and tear are not charged. Damage caused through negligent or improper use will be fully charged at cost of parts + labour.
- Replacement Cushion=£30, Replacement Footrest=£45, Replacement Armrest=£45, Replacement Leg Rest=£45, Replacement Wheel=£60
- Non-returned wheelchairs or mobility scooters will be charged at full replacement cost (in addition to any hire fees, delivery and collection paid)
- Once confirmed, any cancellation of a booking will incur an admin fee of £10. If the product has already been delivered there is no refund.
- Refund on early return of wheelchair is possible on rentals subject to a minimum one week hire fee plus delivery and collection charges.
- Wheelchairs are permitted to be taken overseas or loaded onto planes
- Mobility scooters are not permitted to be taken overseas or loaded onto planes
We do not offer insurance; however your home or travel insurance policy may offer you cover. Alternatively, this company may be able to assist you.
Repair and replacement
Should your wheelchair or mobility scooter develop a fault, please stop using it immediately and contact us to arrange repair or replacement.